Romantic Golden Triangle Tour
Duration : 5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered : Delhi – Jaipur – Agra – Delhi
Price On Request
Day 01 – Delhi
After reaching to Delhi via train or flight the representative will directly lead you to the pre-booked hotel. Here you can take rest and refresh yourself from the hectic journey. There is no doubt that Delhi is the city of happy people. Many people from all over the world are residing here. In Delhi, you can explore the amazing and beautiful places that fill your heart with the golden memories for the lifetime. Now the wait is over and you can begin the journey to the various historical places of Delhi. On the same day, you can begin the journey with Jama Masjid, Red Fort, and Qutub Minar. After seeing these places, you can visit directly to the hotel in the evening where you can rejuvenate the mind and feel relax. You can stay in the hotel and sleep with great comfort.
Day 02 – Delhi
On the next morning, you will get delicious breakfast served in the hotel. The journey again starts by exploring the city, Delhi. After seeing Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid and Red Fort, it is the time to visit Lotus temple which is the glory of Delhi city. In Delhi, you will come across with the beautiful and popular places which you have never seen before. The narrow lanes and Bazaar depicts the condition of Delhi and it is enriched with the culture and tradition. In the leisure time, you can visit the nearby commercial places and explore the city. At night time you can reach back to the hotel and get ready for tomorrow’s destination.
Day 03 Delhi – Jaipur
You can have the breakfast and check out the hotel for the next destination. In the morning time, you can begin the journey to Jaipur which is the royal city of Rajasthan. Here you can feel relaxed in the pre-booked hotel and refresh the mind and body. After the long journey, you can sleep comfortably in the hotel and watch the sightseeing places of Jaipur on next day.
Day 04 – Jaipur
Jaipur city blends with the culture, tradition and royal. In the morning you can take the Rajasthani Special Thali and begin the journey by seeing the incredible places of Jaipur. In Jaipur, you will visit Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and other commercial places. After spending the whole day in exploring these places you can come back to the hotel and sleep comfortably at night time.
Day 05 – Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra
You will check out from the hotel and visit Fatehpur Sikri in between of Agra. You will reach to the Agra and see Taj Mahal and Agra Fort which is the amazing attraction of Agra. At night time you will reach to a hotel and have the relaxed sleep after having dinner.
Day 06 – Agra – Delhi
After having breakfast you will come back to Delhi by collecting the golden memories. Finally, after reaching back to Delhi you can catch the train or flight and back to home.
TERMS & CONDITION: –
- Prices valid above selected dates only (as per the departure dates)
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above-mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- During the month of October to April, most of the camps | guest houses | hotels won’t be operational due to off-season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake | Tsomoriri | Tsokar | Sham Valley | Kargil | Zanskar region etc. (So in that scenario best alternate accommodation will be provided with prior information to the guests at the time of booking)
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Room allotment will be as per the availability at the time of check-in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menus
- Gold Travels will not bear any cost in case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveller.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- There would be no refund for the roadblocks at Nubra & Pangong due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle including children’s (Scorpio or Similar)
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package (50% of total Billing amount)
- Remaining 50 % Payment one month prior to departure date
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed one month 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Camps etc.
CANCELLATION POLICY (ONLY LAND PART)
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
Where do you want to go?
The gold travels advantage
Hassle Free Holidays
24 * 7 Travel assistance
Dedicated Tour Planner
1 Lakh + happy customers