Duration : 06 Nights / 07 days
Starting Rs. 31,667 *
The Above Package Tour Cost Includes:-
- Delhi – Leh – Delhi (Air tickets in economy class)
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival
- 04 Night Accommodation in Leh on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- 01 Night Accommodation in Nubra on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- 01 Night Accommodation in Pangong on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the Day of departure
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Vehicle as per itinerary
- Sumo OR Similar for Economy | Scorpio OR Similar for Standard | Innova OR Similar for Deluxe & above Category
- Inner Line Permit (Wildlife, Red Cross & Environment fees)
- Ladakh Entry Fee
- * Min 6 passengers travelling together
The Above Package Cost Does Not Include:-
- GST (5%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure Days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
DAY 01: ARRIVE LEH
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in the World. On a clear Day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif.) Upon arrival you will met by MT representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete Day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel
DAY 02: LEH – EXCURSION TO SHAM VALLEY (50 KMS / 03-04 HR)
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start our sightseeing with Hall Of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib at an altitude of 3600 Mtrs about 22 Kms from Leh was constructed in memory of Guru Nanak Dev ji Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. As you move ahead from Magnetic Hills, just before Nimmu Village, there comes a famous Confluence Of Two Rivers Indus River coming from Tibet (left) and Zanskar River coming from Zanskar Valley (right). Zanskar River is known for its famous Chadar Trek. Later we drive back to Leh. Evening visit to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel
DAY 03: LEH–NUBRA VALLEY VIA KHARDUNG LA 18,390 FT. (120 KMS / 4 – 5 HRS):
Post breakfast we drive to Nubra Valley. The road journey from Leh to Nubra Valley passes over Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road In The World) at 5,602 Mtrs / 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers. It is situated in the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. The average altitude of the valley is 10,000 Ft. above sea level.
Upon arrival in Nubra we check in at our Camp OR Hotel. Evening we drive to Hunder where you have opportunity to ride on a bacterian camel (double humped) amidst the sand dunes of this high altitude desert with snowcapped mountains on the horizon. Between Hunder and Diskit you come across sand dunes besides the road. Seen in isolation you could well be amongst the sand dunes of the Thar Desert in Rajasthan. On the return stop at Diskit which is the headquarter town of Nubra Valley. Stroll around the bazaar observing the shops and local people going about their daily chores. Diskit is famous for 515 years old Buddhist Monastery, lying magnificently situated on a hilltop, facing the entire Valley. Later we drive back Camp for Dinner & Overnight
DAY 04: NUBRA VALLEY TO PANGONG LAKE (170 KMS / 7 HRS)
-Post breakfast we drive towards Pangong Tso via Agham & Shyok Valley. Some of the road patches in areas are extremely tough (towards nubra side) in terms of road conditions but no doubt the journey is very scenic!
Later after crossing this adventurous part we drive further towards Durbuk & Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the “Indo China Border”. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. After the success of 3 Idiots, this beautiful natural location has attracted more tourists from all over the world. Upon arrival we check in at our Camp Near Pangong lake. Dinner & Overnight at the Camp
DAY 05: PANGONG LAKE TO LEH VIA CHANGLA (140 KMS / 6 HRS)
Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of lake and later we drive back to Leh via Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs enroute visiting Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village and another 5 Kms driving through a picturesque landscape we reach to Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh & 3 Idiots Rancho School. Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for Overnight
DAY 06: LEH – AT LEISURE
Complete Day at Leisure to explore the destination on your own. (Shopping | Rafting | Mountain Biking | Hiking) – Optional & Overnight at Hotel
DAY 07: DEPART LEH (FLY OUT):
After breakfast, check out from the hotel & proceed to Airport.
TERMS & CONDITION: –
- Prices valid above selected dates only (as per the departure dates)
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above-mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- During the month of October to April, most of the camps | guest houses | hotels won’t be operational due to off-season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake | Tsomoriri | Tsokar | Sham Valley | Kargil | Zanskar region etc. (So in that scenario best alternate accommodation will be provided with prior information to the guests at the time of booking)
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Room allotment will be as per the availability at the time of check-in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menus
- Gold Travels will not bear any cost in case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveller.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- There would be no refund for the roadblocks at Nubra & Pangong due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle including children’s (Scorpio or Similar)
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package (50% of total Billing amount)
- Remaining 50 % Payment one month prior to departure date
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed one month 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Camps etc.
CANCELLATION POLICY (ONLY LAND PART)
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
Where do you want to go?
The gold travels advantage
Hassle Free Holidays
24 * 7 Travel assistance
Dedicated Tour Planner
1 Lakh + happy customers