Himachal Pradesh Tour From Delhi
Duration : 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered : Delhi – Shimla – Kufri – Manali – Chandigarh – Delhi
Price On Request
Day 01 – Arrival Delhi-Shimla
Tour starts at New Delhi, capital of India. Your tour begins after your arrival at Airport. Our company representative will assist you on your arrival and proceed for a drive to Shimla, the beautiful hill station and capital of Himachal Pradesh. It is named after Goddess Shyamala (avatar of Mata Kali). Shimla welcomes tourists throughout the year. Summers are warm with cool and pleasant evenings while winters may be freezing. After reaching Shimla check-in to the hotel and get relaxed, evening is free for leisure.
Day 02 – Shimla-Kufri-Shimla
This morning we take a half day excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for is hiking and trekking routes and is a popular destination for those who seek fun in snow. In winters you can enjoy skiing and tobogganing. Indira Park and fun world have some fun activities for visitors and give you a panoramic view of the valley and peaks around.
Return back to Shimla in the evening. Stroll around on Mall Road and ridge road or trek through the wood to Mahasu peak for a grand view of mighty Himalayas. Yak and Pony rides are available on direct payment basis.
Day 03 – Shimla-Kullu-Manali
We start the day driving to Manali though an amazing twisting route through the Kullu Valley. Manali is located on the bank of river Beas. The chunky forests with cool gentle winds, vast expansion of meadows, small quaint settlements and lovely orchards, give a majestic look to the serene ambiance of Manali. On arrival, check in to your hotel and enjoy the remaining day at leisure.
Day 04 – Manali-Excursion to Rothang Pass
This day we drive to Rohtang Pass for a day excursion. It was once an important trade route in medieval times between Leh and Himachal through Lahul and Spiti. In case road to Rohtang Pass is closed, ponies and horses can be directly hired to reach the pass or Snow Point. Then return to the hotel in evening and spend the night at hotel in Manali.
Note: Only local vehicles are allowed for Rohtang Pass / Snow point visit.
Day 05 – Manali
This day you will be taken for a Manali city tour and to the other interesting places to visit around the city. On top of the list will be 450 years old Hidimba Devi Temple and Tibetan Monastery. Hidimba Devi temple is a deeply revered shirne with four-tiered roof shaped like pagodas, it is the place where you desire to get lost in perfect greenery and beautiful ambience. Then we proceed to Tibetan monastery where you get to see several unique Buddha statues and Tankha paintings.
We recommend you to spend the rest of the day taking a leisurely walk amidst the snow or the cedar woods. Enjoy your walks under the glowing sky after having dinner and then take rest at hotel.
Day 06 – Manali-Chandigarh
Enjoy healthy breakfast in morning and visit Kullu valley followed by a drive to Chandigarh. After arrival check-in to the hotel at Chandigarh and in evening visit Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Lake & local market. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 07 – Chandigarh-Delhi Departure
Early morning drive to Delhi followed by transfer to airport/ railway station for your further journey.
TERMS & CONDITION: –
- Prices valid above selected dates only (as per the departure dates)
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above-mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- During the month of October to April, most of the camps | guest houses | hotels won’t be operational due to off-season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake | Tsomoriri | Tsokar | Sham Valley | Kargil | Zanskar region etc. (So in that scenario best alternate accommodation will be provided with prior information to the guests at the time of booking)
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Room allotment will be as per the availability at the time of check-in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menus
- Gold Travels will not bear any cost in case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveller.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- There would be no refund for the roadblocks at Nubra & Pangong due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle including children’s (Scorpio or Similar)
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package (50% of total Billing amount)
- Remaining 50 % Payment one month prior to departure date
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed one month 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Camps etc.
CANCELLATION POLICY (ONLY LAND PART)
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
Where do you want to go?
The gold travels advantage
Hassle Free Holidays
24 * 7 Travel assistance
Dedicated Tour Planner
1 Lakh + happy customers