Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi
Duration : 08 Nights / 09 Days
Destination Covered : Delhi – Jaipur – Agra – Delhi – Varanasi
Price On Request
Day 01 – Delhi Arrival
On arrival at Delhi International Airport meet our executive, he will take you to the hotel. Relax & revive yourself at hotel. Later explore Old Delhi, enjoy the guided tour of Jama Masjid and Red Fort. Go for rickshaw ride in narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk to experience the city from closer. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 – Delhi Sightseeing
After having breakfast, visit Raj Ghat, platform that symbols the spot of Mahatma Gandhi’s cremation, then we will go to Humayun’s Tomb, memorial of Mughal Emperor Humayun, famous World Heritage Site. Next visit Qutub Minar, the tallest tower of world & a best example of Indo-Islamic style. We will end today’s tour at India Gate & President House. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 03 – Delhi – Jaipur (270 km/ 5 hrs.)
Early morning after having breakfast, check out from hotel & start Jaipur tour. Reach Jaipur, check into hotel & get freshen up.In evening visit Chowki Dhani resort, depicting traditional culture which is just few kms away from city centre. Here one can indulge in number of activities like camel ride, puppet show, folk dances, magician, games, along with mouth-watering Rajasthani dinner. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 04 – Jaipur Sightseeing
Have breakfast in morning and then you will be taken to Amber Fort, the grand fort located at the top of Aravali Hills where one will enjoy ride on elephant’s back to reach the fort, an awesome experience.
After that we will move to visit Hawa Mahal, a five storied airy building constructed in 1799 to allow the royal ladies to view the exterior life & world. Then visit City Palace, which showcases the Rajput & Mughal architecture. Later opt for Jantar Mantar, a cosmological observatory. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 – Jaipur – FatehpurSikri- Agra (260 km/ 5 hrs.)
Early morning after having breakfast, start journey to Agra on the way visit Fatehpur Sikri, famous as Ghost Capital. Also visit the tomb of Salim Chishti, Akbar’s residential compound.
Upon arrival, check in to the hotel in Agra. In afternoon depart for guided tour sightseeing, first we will visit to the Agra Fort, the magnificent fort made up of red sandstone stands on the banks of river Yamuna, then move on to visit Itmad-ud-Daula’s tomb. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 – Agra – Delhi (210 km/ 3 hrs.)
Early in morning we will start our visit with magnificent TAJ MAHAL, symbol of love and among one of seven wonders. After having breakfast drive to Delhi, on the way visit Akshardham Temple. Later check-in to your hotel. Get relaxed at hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 07 – Delhi – Varanasi (By Air) Sarnath – Varanasi (10km/ ½hrs)
After having breakfast, transfer to Delhi airport to board flight to Varanasi. Arrive Varanasi and check in to hotel.
Later drive to Sarnath, which is approx. at a distance of 10km from Varanasi City. This is the city where the Buddha chose to convey his first lesson in a Deer Park. It marks Sarnath one of the most honored Buddhist places. In evening adore aarti at Dashashwamedh ghat which can be seen via boat too. Return to Varanasi. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08 – Varanasi Sightseeing
In morning enjoy Boat Ride. Spot Hindu’s way of living on the bank of the river Ganges. Some of the popular Ghats at Varanasi are the Shivala Ghat, Dasaswamedh Ghat, Harischandra Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, Assi Ghat, Man Mandir Ghat, Darbhanga Ghat, Ahilyabai Ghat and Kedar Ghat. You can take a small walk in to the oldest part of Varanasi, renowned for its narrow streets. In evening, free time to enjoy shopping in local markets. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 09 – Varanasi Departure
Today enjoy breakfast and checkout from hotel. Get driven to Varanasi airport to board flight to hometown with beautiful memories of India.
TERMS & CONDITION: –
- Prices valid above selected dates only (as per the departure dates)
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above-mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- During the month of October to April, most of the camps | guest houses | hotels won’t be operational due to off-season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake | Tsomoriri | Tsokar | Sham Valley | Kargil | Zanskar region etc. (So in that scenario best alternate accommodation will be provided with prior information to the guests at the time of booking)
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Room allotment will be as per the availability at the time of check-in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menus
- Gold Travels will not bear any cost in case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveller.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- There would be no refund for the roadblocks at Nubra & Pangong due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle including children’s (Scorpio or Similar)
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package (50% of total Billing amount)
- Remaining 50 % Payment one month prior to departure date
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed one month 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Camps etc.
CANCELLATION POLICY (ONLY LAND PART)
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
Where do you want to go?
The gold travels advantage
Hassle Free Holidays
24 * 7 Travel assistance
Dedicated Tour Planner
1 Lakh + happy customers