Golden Triangle 5 Days Tour
Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : Delhi – Jaipur – Agra – Delhi
Price On Request
Day 01 – Delhi
After reaching to Delhi by flight, train or bus, the representative will warmly welcome you and take you directly to the hotel. After the long duration of a journey, you will take the rest in the hotel and have breakfast. With the family and friends, you will make the plans and ask to know about the service you are going to get during the journey. After rejuvenating yourself at the hotel you will begin the journey and get ready to explore the beautiful places of Delhi. Undoubtedly, Delhi is the amazing and attractive destination for the tourists. From all over the world, people visit the place to explore the beautiful culture and mixed tradition.
In the Golden triangle tour package, you will begin the journey by visiting Jama Masjid which is situated in Delhi. During the journey, you will cross the narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk and old market of Delhi. During the day you will visit the various historical places which were built by the Mughal emperors. The next destination would be Red Fort which is the attractive and heart of Delhi. At Red Fort, you will make beautiful memories with your friends and family. It is a big fort made up of Red Stone, you will enjoy the beautiful architecture and design of the fort. You will come back to the hotel, have dinner and take rest.
On the next day, you will take the breakfast in the hotel and begin the journey again to explore the tradition and culture of Delhi. In Delhi, you will begin the journey by visiting Qutub Minar which is the attractive and amazing place to visit. Here you will sit in the park which is located on the backside and also capture the photos there. After seeing Qutub Minar you will visit Jantar Mantra which is famous for its Scientific and Astrological uniqueness. In the evening time, you will visit Lotus temple which looks beautiful at night and a mesmerizing place in Delhi. After Lotus temple visit you will enjoy the dinner in the hotel and sleep comfortably.
Day 02 – Delhi – Jaipur
After having the breakfast in the hotel, you will continue the journey to next destination which is Jaipur. Undoubtedly Jaipur is the amazing place which blends of the culture, tradition, royal and historical places. In Jaipur, you will visit the various beautiful places which capture the heart and make the beautiful and unforgettable memories for the lifetime. In the afternoon, you will visit Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar which are the must-see place of Jaipur. Along with this, you will visit Amer Fort which is located on the top of the hill. It is a 16th hilltop fort and palace which has become the attractive tourism place and many people all over the world come to Jaipur to see Amer Fort. It takes a long time to explore the Amer fort perfectly and deeply.
In the evening time, you will come back to the hotel where you will feel refresh and have the delicious dinner. You will visit the nearby markets in the leisure time where you will buy the local traditional items and gifts for your relatives.
Day 03 – Jaipur to Fatehpur Sikri
In the next morning, the journey begins to Fatehpur Sikri where you will see the tomb of Salim’s Chisti.On the same day, you will visit Agra which is the most awaited and amazing place to visit. Here you will see the beauty of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. In front of Taj Mahal, you can capture the photos and make the wonderful memories for the lifetime. In the evening time, you will reach to the pre-booked hotel of Agra and sleep comfortably at night.
Day 04 – Agra – Delhi
It is the last day in Agra. After getting up in morning, you will have the special Thali of the hotel. During the free time, you can visit the local market to buy stuff which is crafted and manufactured locally, so that you can keep it as the memory for the life after leaving the city.You will take the breakfast and get back to Delhi. Here you will catch the train or flight and get back to your home by gathering the lovable and unforgettable memories in your heart. Now you do not need to lose your pocket much and book for the best tour package that perfectly meets your requirement.
To book the best tour package you can contact us, our expert team will help you in deciding best travel plan as per your preference only. You will come to know about the complete detail of package and get the money-saving offer that makes your trip memorable and lovable for the lifetime. It gives the luxurious and royal facilities. You will visit the unexplored places and capture the photos to make the lifetime memories.
Day 05 – Agra – Delhi
On the next morning, you will check out from the hotel after having the breakfast. You will visit the most beautiful monument of the country , Taj Mahal.After seeing Taj Mahal, you can get back to Delhi where you can catch the train or flight and reach back to your home by collecting the golden memories in your heart.
TERMS & CONDITION: –
- Prices valid above selected dates only (as per the departure dates)
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above-mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- During the month of October to April, most of the camps | guest houses | hotels won’t be operational due to off-season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake | Tsomoriri | Tsokar | Sham Valley | Kargil | Zanskar region etc. (So in that scenario best alternate accommodation will be provided with prior information to the guests at the time of booking)
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Room allotment will be as per the availability at the time of check-in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menus
- Gold Travels will not bear any cost in case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveller.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- There would be no refund for the roadblocks at Nubra & Pangong due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle including children’s (Scorpio or Similar)
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package (50% of total Billing amount)
- Remaining 50 % Payment one month prior to departure date
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed one month 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Camps etc.
CANCELLATION POLICY (ONLY LAND PART)
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
Where do you want to go?
The gold travels advantage
Hassle Free Holidays
24 * 7 Travel assistance
Dedicated Tour Planner
1 Lakh + happy customers