3 Days Kerala Backwaters in Kumarakom
Duration : 02 Night / 03 Days
Destination Covered : Cochin – Kumarakom – Allepey – Cochin
Price On Request
Day 01 – Cochin – Kumarakom:-
Morning arrival at the Cochin airport meet by our company representative drive towards to Kumarakom transfer to your hotel and take few rest later visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is a birdwatcher’s paradise, the Aruvikkuzhi Waterfall, Vembanad Lake is the glory of the city, Kumarakom Beach is an adventurer’s paradise. Kumarakom backwaters is a spell bounding. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 02 – Kumarakom – Allepey:-
Morning after breakfast procced towards Allepey, after the arrival check in into hotel do take rest. On the afternoon visit Allepy which is also known as Alappuzha called (Venice of the East). A town with picturesque canals, backwaters & lagoons, it has a wonderful history and owes its existence to the sagacious Diwan Raja Kesavadas in 18th century. Alleppey is now the hub for backwaters tourism in Kerala. On arrival, we board onto Houseboat (locally called Kettuvellam). The day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 03 – Allepey – Cochin Departure:-
Morning after breakfast, Move towards Cochin, visit Cochin For than straight drop to airport & board your flight for onwards journey. Hope you enjoy your tour.
TERMS & CONDITION: –
- Prices valid above selected dates only (as per the departure dates)
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above-mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- During the month of October to April, most of the camps | guest houses | hotels won’t be operational due to off-season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake | Tsomoriri | Tsokar | Sham Valley | Kargil | Zanskar region etc. (So in that scenario best alternate accommodation will be provided with prior information to the guests at the time of booking)
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Room allotment will be as per the availability at the time of check-in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menus
- Gold Travels will not bear any cost in case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveller.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- There would be no refund for the roadblocks at Nubra & Pangong due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle including children’s (Scorpio or Similar)
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package (50% of total Billing amount)
- Remaining 50 % Payment one month prior to departure date
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed one month 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Camps etc.
CANCELLATION POLICY (ONLY LAND PART)
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
Where do you want to go?
The gold travels advantage
Hassle Free Holidays
24 * 7 Travel assistance
Dedicated Tour Planner
1 Lakh + happy customers