Delhi Agra Jaipur Udaipur Tour
Duration : 07 Nights / 08 Days
Destination Covered : Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Udaipur – Delhi
Price On Request
Day 01 – Arrive in Delhi
Once you arrive at the Delhi airport or railway station, you will get proper assistance & our representative will drop you to hotel.
Day 02 – Delhi Sightseeing
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and leave for sightseeing of Old and New Delhi. Guided tours are offered to major tourist attractions that you are definitely going to enjoy like Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid and Chandni Chowk where you are going to relish a rickshaw ride. In-between tours go for lunch at a famous restaurant Chor Bizarre, and then continue your city tour. The halts are going to include Diplomat Enclave, India Gate, President’s House and Humayun’s Tomb. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03 Delhi – Agra (around 220 kms)
Have your breakfast at the hotel and begin your road journey to Agra. En-route, you will visit Sikandra- the mausoleum of Akbar, the Mughal emperor, which he himself commissioned during his reign. Once reached Agra, check-in to your hotel and enjoy lunch. In the evening, start your sightseeing tour by visiting Taj Mahal, symbol of love and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It was built by emperor, Shah Jehan, in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Capture the fascinating beauty of Taj, during sunset. Enjoy folk dance and puppet show in the evening. Stay Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 – Agra sightseeing- Jaipur (245 kms)
After breakfast, visit Red fort, also known as Agra Fort, built by Mughal Emperor Akbar. Afterwards, get ready for your journey to Jaipur. On the way, discover the remains of Fatehpur Sikri and then have lunch at Bharatpur. Once you arrive in Jaipur, check-in to the hotel. Enjoy luxury Rajasthan style dinner at Chokhi Dhani, an ethnic village resort. In evening enjoy cultural performance, puppet show, magic show, camel ride and traditional food. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 – Jaipur
Have breakfast at the hotel and start your journey to Amber Fort. As this fort is positioned on a hilltop, you have to take elephant or jeep to go up. Visit the Sila Devi Temple, Sheesh Mahal, Ganesh Pol and Diwan-e-Khas. After having lunch go for visit other attractions like City Palace-a perfect mix of Mughal and Rajasthan architecture, Costume Museum- where you will discover some extremely attractive local dress material and handicraft like Zari, Bandhej, Kimkhambs, Gota, Jama etc. Later visit Jantar Mantar and then last visit of the day is Hawa Mahal. Enjoy Gala dinner at Raj Palace. Stay Overnight at the hotel.
Day 06 – Jaipur – Udaipur
After having breakfast at hotel, checkout timely to board flight from Jaipur airport to Udaipur. Once reached, check-in to the hotel and start your sightseeing tour with City palace, popular for its Peacock courtyard, stunning rooms with mirrored walls, ivory doors, airy marbled balconies, etc. In evening enjoy boat ride on Lake Pichola. Another major attraction is Jag Mandir Palace, an island palace built within lake. Here you will see the Jagdish temple, an ancient temple which is 300 years old. Enjoy a mouthwatering dinner at Durbar Hall or Taj Lake Palace. Stay overnight.
Day 07 – Udaipur – Delhi
After breakfast there will be free time for leisure activities. Afterwards, assistance will be provided for departure from the city, take flight to Delhi. On arrival, you can explore amazing markets of the city and indulge yourself in doing last minute shopping. Farewell dinner will be offered with a cultural performance. Get transferred to the airport or railway station for your onward destination journey.
Day 08 – Depart for Onward Destination
Board train or flight for onward destination.
TERMS & CONDITION: –
- Prices valid above selected dates only (as per the departure dates)
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above-mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- During the month of October to April, most of the camps | guest houses | hotels won’t be operational due to off-season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake | Tsomoriri | Tsokar | Sham Valley | Kargil | Zanskar region etc. (So in that scenario best alternate accommodation will be provided with prior information to the guests at the time of booking)
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Room allotment will be as per the availability at the time of check-in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menus
- Gold Travels will not bear any cost in case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveller.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- There would be no refund for the roadblocks at Nubra & Pangong due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle including children’s (Scorpio or Similar)
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package (50% of total Billing amount)
- Remaining 50 % Payment one month prior to departure date
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed one month 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Camps etc.
CANCELLATION POLICY (ONLY LAND PART)
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
Where do you want to go?
The gold travels advantage
Hassle Free Holidays
24 * 7 Travel assistance
Dedicated Tour Planner
1 Lakh + happy customers