Best of Kerala Tour
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Destination Covered : Cochin – Munnar – Periyar -Alleppey – Kumarkom – Cochin
Price On Request
- Accommodation is very good hotels located centrally.
- Transportation by A/C vehicle throughout the journey as per the itinerary.
- Traditional Kathakkali dance show in Cochin.
- Tea Plantation tour in Munnar.
- Spice plantation tour in Periyar.
- Periyar national park entry.
- Boat ride in Periyar national park.
- All meals in A/C Houseboat in Alleppey.
- Mineral water bottle in the car.
- All expenses related to the vehicle i.e. toll taxes, car parking, fuel charges etc.
- Any domestic/International flight tickets & airport taxes.
- Any monuments entrance fee, guide fee, camera fee, any meals etc.
- Personal nature i.e. laundry, alcohols, beverages or anything.
Day 01 – Cochin – Sightseeing
Welcome on your arrival assistance by our representative at airport, then transfer to your pre – booked hotel. After the refreshment do take rest. In the evening take a view of the Mattancherry Palace (known as the Dutch Palace), Fort Kochi (known for its old-world colonial charm), Jewish Synagogue (Amongst the 7 synagogues located), The Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary (The sanctuary is home to a large variety of migratory birds), Pallipuram Fort, The Indo-Portuguese Museum (it’s a combine of Indian and Portuguese culture and architecture) and Chinese fishing nets-fixed land. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 02 – Cochin – Munnar (130 Kms/4Hrs Approx)
Today, get ready and take your breakfast after that checkout and proceed to Munnar enroute, visit very famous “Athirapally waterfalls”. Which is one of the beautiful waterfall in India. Check into your hotel and take rest. It is a beautiful hill station town tucked away in the Western ghats is a large expanse of mountains, greenery, tea plantations, wildlife and valleys. Enjoy your night stay in munnar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 – Munnar – Sightseeing
After breakfast enjoy sightseeing in Munnar which includes Rajamalai (Eravikulam National Park), a top peak of Munnar where you may see Neel Thar (mountain goats), Tea Museum, Mattupetty Da and Eco Point. Explore the sprawling tea plantations, coffee plantation, winding lanes and trekking landscapes. Visit the spice plantations of Munnar. Spices cultivated in Munnar are cinnamon, coffee, tea, clove, nutmeg, cardamom, ginger, garlic, vanilla, black pepper, white pepper, etc. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake. Overnight stay in Hotel at Munnar.
Day 04- Munnar – Periyar (90 Kms/3Hrs Approx)
After breakfast, Get driven to Thekkady (periyar). Check in to hotel later visit Periyar Lake & Periyar wildlife century to view wildlife and return to hotel. Evening free to explore the spice market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 – Periyar – Kumarakom (133.4 km/ 4Hrs Approx)
Morning take your delicious breakfast and drive towards kumarakom. After the arrival take rest & later visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is a birdwatcher’s paradise, the Aruvikkuzhi Waterfall (this invigorating waterfall will surely rejuvenate and relax you exhausted soul), Vembanad Lake is the glory of the city, Kumarakom Beach is an adventurer’s paradise. Kumarakom backwaters cast a spell with their tranquil beauty, blue water and a heritage boathouse. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 06- Kumarakom – Allepey (32 Km/1 Hrs Approx)
Morning after the breakfast visit Thirunakkara Mahadeva Temple is an amazing pilgrimage. Drive towards Allepy. After the arrival check in into hotel & do take rest. On the afternoon visit Allepy also known as Alappuzha, and called ‘Venice of the East.’ A town with picturesque canals, backwaters & lagoons, it has a wonderful past and owes its existence to the sagacious Diwan Raja Kesavadas in the second half of 18th century. History says Alappuzha had trade relations with ancient Greece & Rome in the pre Jesus era. Alleppey is now the hub for backwaters tourism in Kerala. On arrival, we board onto Houseboat (locally called Kettuvellam). The day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 07 – Allepey – Cochin – Departure ((53.0 km/1 Hrs Approx)
Morning after the breakfast procced towards Cochin airport, Board your flight and fly for your onward destination.
T & C
- Cost Based on 2 PAX Travelling Together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
Booking Procedure: To Process the Booking , we requires the payment as below slab
- Package Processing Amount: 25 % of the Package
- 2nd Instalment: 50% of the Package
- Final Balance Payment: 10 days before arrival date
- 25% once made the booking
- 50% before 15 days from dated of arrival
- 75% within 8 days from date of arrival
- 100% within 3 days from date of arrival
Where do you want to go?
The gold travels advantage
Hassle Free Holidays
24 * 7 Travel assistance
Dedicated Tour Planner
1 Lakh + happy customers