Home / Indian Holidays / 03 Night – 04 Days Kerala Package
Duration :03 Night / 04 Days
Destination Covered : THEKADY – ALLEPPEY
Starting Rs. 8,999 *
- Non Alcoholic Welcome Drink on arrival
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- All meal Houseboat
- City to city transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary A/C Sedan car
- All toll, tax, parking, driverbata & fuel cost
- Surprise Gift
- All Taxes
PACKAGE DONE NOT INCLUDES
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Package do not include entry fees to monuments and places
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes
- 05% GST on the package cost.
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone charge
- All items of personal nature
Day 1: COCHIN – MUNNAR [140 Kms | 4 Hrs} :-Pickup from Airport & drive to Munnar hills (130 Kms). Munnar is one of the most famous hill station situated on the Western Ghats at the height of 1600 metres above the sea level. It’s a panoramic journey through the cardamom hills and dense forest. Cool and calm climate, number of streams and milky waterfalls make it so romantic and ever memorable experience to you. It is essentially a tea town – miles of unending tea plantation can be seen here. On the way visit two beautiful waterfalls as Cheeyappara and Valara. After reaching Munnar check in your Hotel , take rest. After that proceed for the sightseeing, you can go for the Spice plantations, Rubber Plantations, Pineapple garden etc. Evening at leisure & overnight stay at resort in munnar.
Day 2: MUNNAR:-Today, after having your breakfast at resort, proceed for the beautiful sightseeing of Munnar. Today visit Echo point (Scenic spot on a reservoir featuring an echo phenomenon, plus nearby picnic sites, boating & hiking.), Top station ( tourist destination in the Kannan Devan hills of Munnar. ), Mattupetty dam(Mattupetty Dam, near Munnar in Idukki District, is a storage Concrete Gravity dam built in the mountains of Kerala, India to conserve water for hydroelectricity.), Kundala Lake, Tea Museum (The KDHP Tea Museum is an industry and history museum situated in Munnar) and Tea factory, Iravikulam National park (The most sought after destination in Munnar is the Eravikulam National Park, the first of its kind in Kerala, where the endangered Nilgiri Thar, it is one of most important tourist destinations in Kerala. The national park is managed by the Kerala Department of Forest and Wildlife, Munnar.), world’s most renowned habitat of endangering species Nilgiri Tahr. After visit all these places, back to resort and enjoy there. Over night stay munnar. Optional Activities at Munnar : Motor boat or speedboat ride at Mattupetty Dam, Elephant Safari, Trekking, Ayurveda Massage etc. (Tickets are not included in the package).
Day 3: MUNNAR – ALLEPPEY [ 160 Kms | 4hr ]:- Today, after having your breakfast at resort, Check-Out from the your hotel and drive towards the Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. After reaching Alleppey drives towards your houseboat Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditionally decorated houseboats. Check in time is 12:00 PM and cruise starts with lunch. While cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle for the rare and the unusual – skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed-down paddy fields, and local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes, and ancient temples and swaying coconut groves. Food will be served on-board. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
DAY 04 :- ALLEPPEY – COCHIN [90 Kms | 1-2 Hrs]:-After breakfast, Checkout the hotel & Proceed to Railway Station / Airport.
T & C
- Cost Based on 2 PAX Travelling Together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
Booking Procedure: To Process the Booking , we requires the payment as below slab
- Package Processing Amount: 25 % of the Package
- 2nd Instalment: 50% of the Package
- Final Balance Payment: 10 days before arrival date
- 25% once made the booking
- 50% before 15 days from dated of arrival
- 75% within 8 days from date of arrival
- 100% within 3 days from date of arrival
Where do you want to go?
The gold travels advantage
Hassle Free Holidays
24 * 7 Travel assistance
Dedicated Tour Planner
1 Lakh + happy customers